如果你與我們一樣，對幼兒教育有熱誠，有抱負，誠邀你加入成為 DLC 的一份子。我們將提供不同的職位和機會，讓你一展所長，一同陪伴孩子成長，創造多元的學習環境。
NATIVE ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR / INSTRUCTOR
Tsuen Wan Area / Yau Ma Tei Area / Prince Edward Area (Full Time / Part Time)
- Making and having comprehensive understanding of lesson/class plans and preparing the teaching materials necessary for classes
- Taking good care of teaching spaces ensuring its tidiness, safety and cleanliness at all times.
- Evaluating students’ performance and preparing reports to communicate with parents
- Willing to generate ideas for improving our programs and maximizing value to both parents and children
- Having the ability to assess different situations in the classroom and solve them in a calm and professional manner
- Degree or above
- Passionate in childhood education
- Cheerful, caring, patient, responsible and proactive
- Creative in developing themes, curriculum and activities to teach and engage kids
- Available and willing to work on weekends
- Good command in spoken and written English, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Teaching experience definitely an advantage
Marketing Officer (Childhood)
Tsuen Wan Area (Full Time)
- Execute day to day marketing initiatives in the areas of events, promotion, digital marketing, advertising, media etc.
- Organize, coordinate and implement various marketing promotions and eventsof the childhood brands, including competition, seminars, workshops,parenting activities etc.
- Provide course promotion and recruitment support through e-marketing, partnership development, stakeholder engagement, website revamp and maintenance, etc.
- Source and prepare content for bilingual marketing collateral, both digital and printed forms
- Prepare regular presentation desks, reports, analysis and market intelligence.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and marketing supports.
- Degree holder with 1-2 years of work experience in marketing or corporate communications
- Experience in organizing marketing events, content marketing and digital media is preferable
- Proficient in both spoken and writtenChinese and English
- Possess strong ownership with analytical abilities and with strong business sense
- Excellent analytical, presentation, interpersonal and communications skills
- Pro-active and meticulous with excellent project management skill
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the assistant marketing officer
Operations Manager (Childhood)
Tsuen Wan Area (Full Time)
We are seeking an experienced and inspiring Childhood Education Operations Manager to steer the development of our childhood education services to promote a high-quality programme along with future success.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement high quality education programs, activities and operational processes with the team to ensure the successful running of the center
- Ensure smooth daily operation of the center including parents’ enquiries, course fee payment, classes planning and complaint handling
- Effectively work and communicate with different stakeholders to understand the market needs and maintain the knowledge of childhood sector
- Manage the class schedules, budgets and expenditure within the budget framework
- Liaise with marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies and promotion campaignPrepare and generate reports to senior management
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- Early childhood qualifications (preferably degree level or above) and extensive industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required in the areas of:
– Childhood education and curriculum development or
– Center based operation/ administration
- Ability to develop effective & positive relationships withchildren, tutors,parents and partners.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese